So you are thinking about submitting your assessments, but not sure how? First let us clarify the assessment due dates.
Assessment submission dates and times will be explained by your trainer/assessor, within your course materials, and Learning Portal (Canvas).
So your assessments are done and ready, where do we go from here?
- On your Learning Portal (Canvas) click on the icon labeled 'Courses' on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the class/course your assessment is for (eg. Fitness CIII Theory).
- Click on 'Assignments' to view all assessments required for your class and click on the assessment task you have completed and are ready to submit (eg. Assessment Task 1 - Assignment).
- At the top right, there will be a red button labeled either, 'Submit Assessment' or 'New Attempt' which will take you to the submission page, and let you upload your assessment.
- Choose your assessment file, click upload, and you're done!
On each assessment page under 'Important information' you will be able to find a detailed video which outlines the above steps, and a downloadable document which has each step written down with further information.
You may want to discuss your assessments further with your trainer, to do so view How can I get in touch with my trainer?
If you would like to read up on specific assessment resubmission information, please see Section A5 of the Student Handbook for details.
Still need clarification or help?
Simply reach out to our friendly Student Experience Team by submitting a Request or use the Help widget.