If you do not have evidence of English proficiency that meets any of ALG’s alternative evidentiary requirements, worry not as you can complete our in-house English proficiency test. The test is free of charge for the first attempt, and you can book an appointment to complete the placement test at one of our campuses.
Booking ALG's English Placement test is easy:
- Go to alg.edu.au/versantbooking to make the booking.
- Select the campus where you would like to take the test. This would most likely be the city that you live in.
- Select the date you are available to take the test. We are not open on weekends or public holidays, so make sure you are available on a weekday to take the test.
- Select the time slot from the available list.
- Enter your personal details and Offer number which can be found on Page 4 of your Letter of Offer.
- Click on "Book" to confirm your booking.
- Arrive to the campus on your selected date and time to take the test. Good luck!
Once you have completed the ALG's in-house English Placement test, our Admissions team would provide you the result within 24 hours and guide you on the next step to finalise your enrolment.
You might want to also check on How do I take the ALG's in-house English Placement test if there's a lockdown?
Still need clarification or help?
For any further information, please refer to ALG English Proficiency Factsheet. You may also want to discuss with your friendly Admissions Team. They will be more than happy to help in person, through Email, or over the Phone.