Do you have classes being delivered on zoom, but you are not sure how to find your link? You have come to the right place!
Here are some ways to find out how to get into that class, quick and simple!
If you've got a zoom class coming up, you can check your canvas announcements by doing the following:
- Navigate to alg.edu.au/learningportal
- Click on the 'Courses'
- Click on the class/module your zoom session will be held for
- Then on the top right of the screen, you can click 'Announcements'
- The announcement page will show the latest news and updates for that class, and will have the direct zoom link needed to get into your class, easy!
- On alg.edu.au/learningportal
- Click on the 'Dashboard'
- Go to the top right of your screen, and it will show 'To-Do'
- If the zoom link announcement is recent, it will be listed in your To-Do list!
Still need clarification or help?
You may want to discuss further with your friendly Student Experience team. They will be more than happy to help in person, through Email, or over the Phone.