We understand that it might be confusing to know which document is needed to comply with your request. We have a list of documents that we can provide, including:
- Enrolment Letter: Enrolment Letter is an evidence outlining the course you are currently or previously enrolled with ALG. We can also include additional information that you may need! Just contact our Student Service and we will do our best to help!
- Completion Letter: Once you have completed your study with ALG, you may need a Completion Letter to confirm that you have completed a course with us. A letter of completion can only be issued after you received your Testamur.
- Holiday Letter: This letter is to confirm the list of term breaks at ALG. Students usually need to provide this to their employer as students can work more than 40 hours per fortnight during the holiday period.
- Statement of Attainment: Statement of Attainment (SoA) is issued for students who has completed one or more units of competency but have not meet the requirements for a full qualification.
- Testamur/Qualification: A testamur is an official certificate received after you have completed your course at ALG. A testamur will be issued within 30 calendar days after being assessed and meeting the requirements of the course subject. Your will receive a digital copy of the testamur as soon as it is ready, and a hard copy will be given during the Graduation Night which happen on Week 3 of the following term.
- Work Placement Letter: This letter will include information about the work placement hours completed, the date and location of the completed work placement.
If your wish to request any of the above document, please check How do I request for a document?
Still need clarification or help?
Not sure which document you might need? you may want to discuss further with your friendly student services team. They will be more than happy to help in person, via email or phone.