Do you have a question for your trainer? Maybe you are unsure about a part of your assessment, want to know a bit more information about a class subject, or would just like some clarification? Well look no further!
There are two ways you can easily reach your trainer for any of your concerns, and both ways are through your Learning Portal (Canvas).
1. Once logged into your account, you can click on "Help" on the left side of the screen.
2. Under "Help" click on "Ask Your trainer a Question".
3. From the drop down menu, you will be able to choose the course/class that has your chosen Trainer.
4. Type your message, click "Send Message" and it's on it's way to your trainer. Done!
Your Learning Portal (Canvas) account also makes contacting your trainer super easy with the "Inbox" function.
1. Once logged into your account, you can click on "Inbox" on the left side of the screen.
2. After this, on the top right of the screen, you will see the image of a pencil in a box. If you hover over this icon, it will say "Compose New Message". Once opened, it will look like the image below:
3. From the "Select Course" drop down menu, you will be able to choose the course/class that has your chosen Trainer.
4. Once chosen, in the "To" field, your trainer will be one of the pre-filled contacts to choose from.
5. Then you can type your message/question, hit send, and it will reach them. Easy peasy!
If you find this a bit difficult, you are always more than welcome to ask to speak to your trainer in the break during/after class to get any answers on the spot.
Still need clarification or help?
You may want to discuss further with your friendly student services team. They will be more than happy to help in person, through Email, or over the Phone.