So you are thinking about submitting your assessments, but not sure how? First let us clarify the assessment due dates.
Assessment submission dates and times will be explained by your trainer/assessor, within your course materials, and Learning Portal (Canvas).
So your assessments are done and ready, where do we go from here?
- On your Learning Portal (Canvas) click on the icon labeled 'Courses' on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the class/course your assessment is for (eg. Fitness CIII Theory).
- Click on 'Assignments' to view all assessments required for your class and click on the assessment task you have completed and are ready to submit (eg. Assessment Task 1 - Assignment).
- At the top right, there will be a red button labeled either, 'Submit Assessment' or 'New Attempt' which will take you to the submission page, and let you upload your assessment.
- Choose your assessment file, click upload, and you're done!