Please refer to the Application Cut Off Dates in our Timetable document. Student applications submitted after this date will need to commence their studies with us in the following term. alg.edu.au/docs/timetable.pdf
Articles in this section
- I’m trying to submit my student’s application and one of the documents provided was an overseas academic document. Do I need to translate the overseas academic document?
- What are the intake dates and the timetable?
- Is the LLN test same as the English test?
- What are the English Requirements?
- I have just submitted a student application, but I need to amend an information
- My student has already done a course at ALG before, how to add a new course, and how much for the COE?
- How much is the CoE deposit?
- Can my student choose how many days they study?
- I have difficulty to submit a student application form. What should I do?
- Does ALG offer different pricing for onshore/offshore students?