You can take ALG's in-house English Placement test if you do not have evidence of English proficiency that meets any of ALG’s alternative evidentiary requirements. The test is free of charge for the first attempt, and you can book an appointment to complete the placement test at one of our campuses.
Booking ALG's English Placement test is easy:
- Make a booking at alg.edu.au/versantbooking
- Select the campus where you would like to take the test.
- Select the date you are available to take the test. We are not open on weekends or public holidays, so make sure you are available on a weekday to take the test.
- Select the time slot from the available list.
- Enter your personal details and Offer number which can be found on Page 4 of your Letter of Offer.
- Confirm your booking.
Still need clarification or help?
Simply reach out to our friendly Admissions Team by submitting a Request or use the Help widget.