You can request for a Student ID card via the Learning Portal (Canvas) or simply contact the Student Experience Team.
Having a Student ID card can be handy for many situations, and in some states this can help you get cheaper public transport! It also may be a requirement for you to have a Student ID Card if you are going on Work Placement in the future.
Before submitting your request for a Student ID card, please make sure your chosen photo has:
- A white/plain background
- Good lighting
- No hats or glasses
- A big smile!
Requesting for a Student ID card via Learning Portal (Canvas)
- Login to your Learning Portal (Canvas)
- Click on 'Courses'
- Click on 'Student Orientation'
- Click on 'Student ID'
- Select your current campus.
- Upload your chosen photo to be used for your Student ID card
Requesting for a Student ID card via the Student Experience Team
- Submit a request using the webform in this Help Centre
- Select Student Support and followed by Student ID card
- Provide your Full Name and Student Number in the request
Your card will be printed, and you will be contacted once it is available for pickup from the front office. The cost of a Student ID card is covered by your tuition fee, so no extra cost to you!
Still need clarification or help?
Simply reach out to our friendly Student Experience Team by submitting a Request or use the Help widget.