If you would like to change to a different course after you have commenced your studies or received the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from ALG, you will need to complete the two forms below:
- Extend Your Studies form - to apply the new course(s).
- Course Cancellation Request form - to cancel the course(s) you wish to change.
Once these online forms are completed and submitted, our Admissions Team will review and process your request.
Overview of the Change of Course Procedure
- Submit both online forms before the commencement of the term that you intend to change from.
If you are currently studying the course you wish to change, you will need to complete the term and the change will be applied from your next term of study.
- A new Letter of Offer will be sent to you via email.
- Follow the steps on page 17 of your Letter of Offer to accept the offer.
Your requested study days will be subject to availability, so the quicker you accept the offer, the better.
- Pay fees due as per your Letter of Offer.
- A new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be sent to you via email.
Cancellation of the course you intend to cancel will be completed once the term is finished.
Still need clarification or help?
Simply reach out to our friendly Admissions Team by submitting a Request or use the Help widget.